Tuesday 20 April 2010

Earthquake =O

Hello my readers, I go to tell my experience in the earthquake:

The day of the earthquake I was with my friends, we were playing "nervioso" (a card game) when the earthquake began. We saw the house and the trees moving as if they were dolls.

When the earthquake finished we remained together all night long, while I tried to call my parents to by cell phone.

In the morning there wasn't transport, my friend decided to drive his car up to my home, but the car couldn't finish the trip, because the highway was cut; besides an overroad had fallen on the way.

I had to walk while I observed the different constructions that didn't resist the earthquake, this struck me, the countryside wasn't the same; I began to walk fast more to get home.

When I saw my family was fine I relaxed.

My mother and I cleaned the house all day, because many things were broken.

We were without light, water, telephone and internet for about a week.

5 comments:

  1. That "wicked" coincidence! you play the "nervioso" just when began the earthquake. Nevertheless, is much better that is asleep in this moment =P
    See later!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jajjaja Dani of my heart jjajaja!
    I am sure of that here something is absent jajaj
    I love friend ..you know =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a terrible thing!, being without telephone, light, water and above all, internet!!! haha.
    See you later ;|

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi daniel
    How is paine?...I hope that well.
    (I also was with my friends during the earthquake)

    well, see you in the school of terror muajajaja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Daniel.
    It was really bad that you didn´t have the basic supplies. But, now you are well and that is important.

    Bye

    ReplyDelete