Tuesday 4 May 2010

A song to listen

The music is the most beautiful pastimes; it leads us to all kind of the feelings. There are many kinds of music, for everyone’s tastes, but I prefer the romantic music, pop music (British, American and Latin-American) and Chilean rock, however, I listen to other music styles, such as symphonic metal, folk, soul, electronic, among others.

The music is the source of my inspiration, as I need a motivation I listen to music; in fact the name of my blog was born from the song that I always listen to.

Since I was a child the music has been part of me, I always listened to the radio at the same time on the “FM2”, to listen to my favorite songs, later, when I bought my computer I began to listen to other groups, the most important was “La Oreja de Van Gogh”, when I was 13 years old.

My favorite groups are Motel (rock pop), La Oreja de Van Gogh (pop), Within Temptation (symphonic metal), De Saloon (Chilean rock), Los Bunkers (Chilean rock), Lucybell (Chilean rock), Jessy and Joy (pop rock). And my favorite singers are James Morrison (pop), James Blunt (romantic / folk) Shakira (pop) and Beto Cuevas (pop rock).

The video is of my favorite song of the group Motel, I hope you like.



See you!!

1 comment:

  1. My "chimixurris" :P
    I love your video¡¡u.u
    But Here it is absent your taste for the music sound¡¡¡ jajjajjaja..

    ReplyDelete