Tuesday 25 May 2010

A film for believe in yourself


I don't remember which my favorite film is, it usually happens to me that I forget my preference and I get confused when I have to choose one or other; so I’ll write about the last film that I saw that I liked: “p.s.: I love you”, I know it is very twee, but the topic is the best, It’s a little sad, but also it shows how important it’s to believe in myself again and to start to live again.
The film through humor develops a complicated subject such as the death of the person you love most.
“P.s.: I love you” (based on the book by Cecelia Ahern) by Richard LaGravenese and starring Hilary Swank and Gerard Butler is a film where a happy couple tries to build their life together in spite of some problems. However Gerry (Gerard) die, it cause to Holly (Hilary) fall in a state of depression, she ever remember him, but hers birthday she receive a posthumous letter by Gerry, this cause a change in the life of Holly, she little by little begin to give meaning hers life again. She begins to achieve hers dreams, thank of letter by Gerry: she begin to know in herself.
A beautiful film that transcends the love, that's why “p.s.: I love you” is my favorite film.

2 comments:

  1. Is very good film... for cry!
    That you´re well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u.u I WANT TO SEE THIS MOVIE¡¡¡
    I think that I would cry u.u
    ps: I know that your favorite movie is other 1313

    ReplyDelete