Saturday 5 June 2010

My dear Mp4


Technology is better!!
Since I was kid that I like all kind of technology… I remember when I was 7 years old; I learnt to use the computer alone, later, I taught to teacher to use the computer (I’m a crack hahaha).
Do you remember the first Nokia cellphone? “The brick”, my brother had it; I ever played “the snake”, he was angry, but my face of good kid calmed him…
My life ever been unit with the technology: computer, cellphone, notebook, PS2, camera, among others; however, now the most important is my Mp4... I gave myself (in 12 installments with my Ripley credit card… I’m paying still xD), I gave the Mp4 after Christmas (when the offers start), I always use it, in the morning when I trip the train, when I walk alone, when I want to think, etcetera; any moment is good for to use the Mp4 and escape of the world.
I like Mp4 because I can play films, music, photos; it has high definition, it’s comfortable to transport and the most important is it give me entertainment. I don’t need other things if I have my Mp4 for kill time; moreover as I like to sing (though I’m a bad singer) the Mp4 is a perfect allied for my hobby, without it the hours would be eternals.

5 comments:

  1. daniel the crack!
    JAJAJAJAJAJ !!
    I also played snake, but I always lost XD

    a hug,
    the "choriza" vane

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh that's a cool mp4!
    it looks a little bit like a cell phone! jaja
    I love my mp4 too, it's great to bring the music with you everywhere :D

    see you, dani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Daniel your object is very useful.
    I like, but I dont have mp4 =(

    Take care, see you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had one, but I traded it xd
    see yo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danny you are a liar¡¡ You are a peasant XD you not know nothing about of The technology JAJAJ
    I Love friend¡¡¡

    ReplyDelete