Tuesday 22 June 2010

the last post: goodbye


It was the first time that I had a blog, I had thought to do it, but I haven’t initiative; when the teacher said about a blog, I really felt that this would be bored, because I thought that we should write about the career all the weeks, however we write of different topics and this I like it.
I like talk, write, listen about those topics kwon as trivial, but they are fundamental for complement us, such as the music, our favorite films, the people which inspire us, for the common people this topics are banal, but they show part of the essence everyone, maybe for this reason I liked to write in the blog, to know my classmate’s likes and they know my preference, although for me this was complicated, because the English, its structure is hard for me, in addition create the ideas cost me until Spanish =P .
This blog helped me with my English, because it made me think, read and write in English. Also I had to search words that I didn’t know so my vocabulary increased. I believe that think in English is the part that help me more to improvise a conversation because now I can translate my ideas of Spanish to English a little faster. In addition write and read my preferences and experiences in another language helps me to realize how to use English well and improve my grammar, so I can write better and I can be more sure of what I’m saying and how I’m saying it.
So that is why I believe that this is a very good activity for the class, because is a tool that really help us in our knowledge of English.
Another thing is that we can use it latter for everything that we want, how I plan to do it, sometimes I’ll write in English others in Spanish; I like the blog’s world, it returned my old pastime of express my thinking and dreams.

Regards!

5 comments:

  1. jajja Dany I remember that I told you " I Will die"¡¡¡ jajja And you said that I was right¡ :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last post...
    this was fun!
    all evaluations should be so!

    takecare daniel, see you tomorrow in the test... puaj!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we succeeded in the tradition of making the three levels of English together. =D
    and ..
    do you remember when Jaramillo went crazy??? JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blog hasn´t nothing of boring

    ReplyDelete
  5. bye bye classmate

    see you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete